Information pursuant to articles 13-14 of the GDPR 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation)
Dear Sir / Madam,
Referincing the art. 13 of the 2016/679 EU Regulation and in relation to the information that will be acquired, for the purposes of
protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, we inform you as follows:
- Purpose of the Treatment
The data you provide will be used for the purpose and sending notices about the progress of the DalVivo Trio project: only in case of purchase / request for shipment of material we will ask for the data necessary for shipping.
In case of purchase / shipment request the necessary data are:
In case of subscription to the site newsletter, the personal data required are:
- Processing methods
The methods by which personal data will be processed include computer tools (text editors, MS Excel and e-mail clients / services)
- Provision of data
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point 1 are mandatory
- Communication and dissemination of data
The data provided may be communicated to a courier (SDA or DHL) in the service requeste needs shipping. There will be no diffusion of the data.
- Data Controller
The owner of the processing of personal data is Bessone Federico, Via Fratelli Carando 21 Torino.
- Rights of the interested party
At any time, you may exercise, pursuant to articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, the right to:
- a) request confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data;
- b) obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, recipients or categories of
recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the retention period;
- c) obtain the correction and deletion of data;
- d) obtain the treatment limitation;
- e) obtaining the portability of data, ie receiving them from a data controller, in a structured format, in common use
readable by automatic device, and transmit them to another holder of the treatment without impediments;
- f) oppose the processing at any time and also in the case of treatment for direct marketing purposes;
- g) to oppose an automated decision-making process regarding people, including profiling.
- h) ask the data controller to access personal data and to correct or delete the data or limitation
of the processing that concern him or to oppose their treatment, in addition to the right to data portability;
- i) withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given
before the revocation;
- j) to propose a complaint to a supervisory authority.
You can exercise your rights with a written request sent using the following contact form